Friday, December 7, 2007
Kelley's Questions Answered
There's a radio station that plays only Christmas music from Thanksgiving to Christmas, so that's what we listen to. I guess since it plays all day almost every day, it seems like the same songs to Carter. I don't mind the song saturation-- Christmas comes only once a year!
Almost all the cookie dough I made was for chocolate chip cookies, but I substituted different things for the chocolate chips in each one. Here's a rundown of the varieties:
Regular m+ms
Mint m+ms
Butterscotch
White chocolate
2 batches of chocolate chip with walnuts
2 batches of peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips
Two of the batches I'm going to send to my brother and a friend. Each batch makes about 4 dozen cookies. I also baked a few of each kind so we could sample them, and they were delicious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mmmmm... Those sound yummy. Maybe you'll have enough left over for Christmas! Hahahahahah!
Have you been listening to WMSA? Sometimes I get a hankering for a little bit of Sandy Cook and some WMSA-style news tidbits!
We have a radio station here that does the same thing. From the day after Thanksgiving until Christmas, they only play Christmas songs. Every morning I've heard a different version of "Baby, It's Cold Outside". I'd like to here something different too!
Kelley
Post a Comment